The information provided is current as of: Dec. 2, 2023 at 5:18 PM
To view availability, please select a department and then click on a date.
- No openings
For additional information proceed by selecting one of the following links:
- Minor's Compromise
- Petition To Appoint Guardian Ad Litem [Civil Cases]
- Petition/ Order to Withdraw Funds from Blocked Account
- Order to Deposit Money into Blocked Account
- Vexatious Litigant Motions pursuant to CCP sections 391- 391.8
- Gun Violence Restraining Order - heard Monday-Thursday at 9:00 AM
- Gun Violence Emergency Protective Order - heard Monday-Thursday at 9:00 AM
- Name Changes - heard Monday-Thursday at 9:00 AM
- OSC Re: Temporary Restraining Order [Harassment] - heard Monday-Thursday at 9:00 AM
- Order for Examination
- Return Of Bench Warrant
- Self-Surrender On Bail Bond/Bench Warrant
ONLY heard on Thursdays at 1:30 pm in the OEX calendar by Commissioner
- The Presiding Judge Law and Motion calendar is heard Tuesday through Friday.
- Exception - No matters will be placed on the Presiding Judge Law and Motion calendar the Tuesday following a Monday holiday.